Perfect for all types of machinery sales, repair, maintenance and hire
Our software operates the way you do, A comprehensive management tool for those who sell, repair and maintain machinery both in house or on at your client's premises. Handles machinery of all sizes and types. Complete job and vehicle tracking for ever, powerful parts management, supplier and debtors management and accounting through to BAS statement and a whole lot more. Take a bucket or an auger from one machine and add it to another to sweeten a sale - AM-Win Machinery will handle the details behind the scenes while you concentrate on writing the invoice and collecting the check. Keep notes and photos on all pieces of equipment for ever. Schedule regular maintenance services for your customers so you never miss the opportunity to add to the sale. If you hire out your machinery then the Asset Register & Equipment Hire Rentals Module is a must have piece of software that will keep track of all of the day to day processes that occur in your type of business.
AM-Win Machinery Sales Module
If you sell large ticket items like front end loaders, graders and use floor plan as finance, then this module is an essential tool in your management arsenal. The module allows you to bring your vehicle into stock, take and show up to 6 photos of it, floor plan it, add the cost of detailing and repairs, handle the GST along the way, and sell it. If you trade in something of value you can record a trade in price not only for the entire unit but also the unit's components e.g. the bucket, auger etc. This allows you to remove those components from the original unit and track and sell it separately or attached to another unit. When the unit is sold the AM-Win Sales Module will handle every aspect of the sale including the trade in, the GST, and the accounting including the BAS statement right through to the profit and loss report. Everything you'll need by way of reporting is included as are enquiry screens that enable you see at a glance, every transaction that occurred between the time you acquired the unit to the final sale. Seamlessly integrated with AM-Win's client database AM-Win makes the perfect Customer Relationship Management System with essential items such as client notes, e-mail, SMS, and follow up reporting all quickly and easily accessible to your salespeople.
Rental and hire
If you also hire out your machinery then the Asset Register & Equipment Hire Rentals Module is a must have piece of software that will keep track of all of the day to day processes that occur in your type of business. This module consists of an Asset register and equipment rental module specifically designed for use in the forklift, equipment and excavating industry. This module will work perfectly for the hire of equipment and the tracking of all of the expenses and income generated from the equipment.
The plant register records all of the relevant details of the equipment including specific data as required. This module fully caters for the sale, hire and charge out of the equipment. It also provides for multiple attachments to a piece of equipment. These assets and attachments can be tracked for income, expenses, service and maintenance, depreciation on both diminishing and straight line calculations and profitability based on life to date and individual hire contracts.These details can be generated for the asset and attachments individually or jointly. The plant register also allows for full servicing schedules as well as service and breakdown history of the plant for its lifetime as well as the transfer of this history when the item is sold in the event that you continue to service the item for its new owner.
Lease, hire purchase, outright purchase, consignment and floor plan features are available for the tracking of the operating expenses versus income of the item. Such income may be derived from rental, sale, charge out fee and additional charges such as customer damage recovery and accessories/labour that may be hired with the plant. Furthermore, there is a provision for insurance, delivery, pick-up and other charges that may accompany a hire agreement. Hire agreements can be based on permanent contract or casual hire and may be charged on an hourly, daily, weekly, monthly rate or a specified contracted rate. The system then allows for up to six pictures to be attached to each plant for sales and identification purposes. Other functions such as changes in load ratings of the plant when certain attachments are added is also available.
A full rental and hire history is available for the plant, including options such as allowing extended contract times, location and plant specific reporting and automatic downtime facilities when a plant is unavailable for a specific date range when it is damaged or otherwise not available for hire or sale for that period. Uniquely, the plant register takes on a different form depending on where it is accessed from. For example, if the plant register is accessed from an accounting function, a sales function or from the rental/hire module, information prominent to these functions are more readily available to the user.
A 99 level user password system controls many functions which are distinct between the accounting and hire sections of the plant register. The plant register then automatically links live to the general ledger for the processing of depreciation, other expense and income items. The software includes a range of reports including a standard rental agreement, a delivery and “de-hire” checklist and also a regular inspection schedule with a checklist in the event that you regularly inspect plant on a long term contract for their condition and serviceability. A maintenance report is also available to conform with Workcover requirements which ensure that equipment is adequately maintained to protect the safety of its operators.
Spare Parts and Accessories
Buy and sell stock, sell spare parts and over the counter using point of sale. AM-Win Marine takes care of everything behind the scenes while you and your team go about taking care of business.
Businesses come in different sizes and so does AM-Win software. For example a small business may not want a full general ledger or automatic stock purchasing based on usage, but a medium to large enterprise might find them necessary for the day to day operation of the business. For this reason we provide AM-Win in three different levels so that you need only purchase the system that's right for you. Each level in the range is upgradeable to those above. If you grow and need further functionality AM-Win will grow with you - seamlessly as all data is interchangeable between levels.
- Our Basic System. Covers Job card creation with automatic numbering system that can be linked directly to your Purchase Order and when received will store your auto created GRN/Batch numbers and/or the suppliers GRN numbers if required. These are fully traceable and can also handle the individual numbers without having the stock item listed multiple times.
- All jobs can be tracked by job number, client, serial number and many other options
- Job card service notes can be saved and attached to the assembly and used to remind us at a later date.
- Text notes can be stored in the system ( i.e.: Freight details, Trading Terms, Basic service info, etc)
- Full Parts and Labour Service Kits can be created for each individual Make and Models and stored in the system so that typing is kept to a minimum and to remind us of what is to be done.
- A Quote can be turned into a Job card and then into an Invoice without retyping anything.
- Both quotes and Job cards can be cloned into another job item and/or owner for easy job creation.
- A message is created on the purchase Invoice that links to the appropriate job card and client.
- The same message is noted on the Job card/Invoice so that we can track the supplier via job card.
- Basic reporting of all of the above and special reports relating to stores systems.
- Full Job and Invoice History are available and traceable by Job/Invoice Number, Client or serial number..
- Full Workshop Diary listing all Jobs in Progress and reports to suit that makes planning jobs easy.
- is all of Stores Level 1 plus full accounting system and reports to match.
- Much more defined stock controls for with multiple pricing options available based on client info.
- Full Supplier payments, Accounting Systems and more options in cheque entry and ledger controls.
- More Invoicing features and the ability to hide information using special functions and controls.
- Full stock and inventory control by the use of multipliers and preset % margins based on stock groups and subgroups and also the automatic re-pricing of stock by % based on List or cost prices.
- Full Stocktaking creation and transfer ability and much more for fine tuning the stock system.
- Parts and inventory can be linked by make and model so that parts lists are created as they are used. This then makes sure that the correct parts are ordered for the make and model of the assembly.
- Full stock enquiry screen can display the item supplier and the assembly that utilised the part.
- Full Bank deposit reconciliation, Statement and Payments records are also in the Level 2 system
- Analyse your systems performance daily or monthly with advanced onscreen tools and functions.
- Employee files with basic wages and pay slips and transfers these figures to the BAS report.
- is all of Stores Level 1 and level 2 above plus the following features
- Full user defined discount Matrix so that client prices are calculated based on Group and Sub Group % plus discounted rates based on Qty purchased or discount given on top of Standard Price Matrix.
- Floor plan/Consignment stock is a separate non asset Inventory database that can link to job system.
- Manufacturing module is a special module that allows for the rebuild of inventory items and manufacture of new items in quantities of 1 or more. The multiple items used and labour are deducted and replaced by the new manufactured item and labour times adjusted for reporting.
- Higher level Invoicing features such as Progressive Invoicing which allows multiple Invoices from one Job card and the ability to track all Invoices for one Job card and charge some to multiple clients.
- Accounting fees can be charged by % or price based on overdue period and automatically assigned Customer
- Batch Invoicing for the reprinting of a batch of Invoices for a period for a single client
- Standing journals and batch Journals are used for setting the system to automatically deduct payments.
- Labour allocating screen is available so that a designated user can update Job cards from timesheets.
- Marketing module is for special report via extracts to CSV in MS Word mail merging and Excel.
- General Ledger Export is to extract accounting information and import into MYOB and Handitax.
- Font control module is to be able to preset standard fonts that are used in Quotes/Job cards/Invoices
Additional optional modules [Dependant on system levels.]
- Rolling Stock Take module allows for the continuous stock taking of batch and is the best in town.
- Asset Ledger System available for the full tracking of all company assets Inc equipment
- Point of Sale Module for fast sales of parts. Bar-coding built in with special software.
- Consignment Stock Module for the times when you send out parts and services on consignment to other workshops and need to track the control of sales and replacement of stock and invoicing of sales
- Time Management Module Labour tracking that covers most workplace heath and safety requirements. Record employee start and finish times, time of arrival and time of work start.. Job start and completion times, break, start and finish times, and off the job times for parts pickup or cleaning work and when and if your time is used for personal reasons.